- Armstrong, A., Bulkeley, H., Tozer, L. & Kotsila, P. (2022) Border troubles: Urban nature and the remaking of public/private divides, Urban Geography.
- Armstrong, A. et al (2022) Trust and temporality in participatory research, Qualitative Research.
- Clarke, R., Briggs, J., Armstrong, A., Vines, J., Salt, K. and Flynn, E. (2021) Socio-materiality of trust: co-design with a resource limited community organisation, Co-Design, pp 1 – 20.
- Armstrong, A. and Banks, S (2017) Organising for change: North Tyneside Community Development Project and its legacy, Community Development Journal, 52(2): 290-312.
- Armstrong, A. and Bulkeley, H. (2014) Micro-hydro politics: producing and contesting community energy in the North of England, Geoforum, 56: 66-76.
- Banks, S. and Armstrong, A. with et al (2014) Using co-inquiry to study co-inquiry: community-university perspectives on research, Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship 7(1): 37-47.
- Banks, S. and Armstrong, A. with et al (2013) Everyday ethics in community-based participatory research, Contemporary Social Science: Journal of the Academy of Social Sciences, Special Issue on Knowledge mobilization.
- Carter, K. Banks, S. Armstrong, A. Kindon, S. and Burkett, I. (2013) Issues of disclosure and intrusion: ethical challenges for a community researcher, Journal of Ethics and Social Welfare, 7(1): 92-100.
- Armstrong, A. (2013) Housing and inequality, Housing Studies, 28 (2): 365-366.
- Armstrong, A. (2012) Twentieth century urban regeneration policy in Britain: charting discourses of community and sustainability, Journal of Language, Public Administration and Qualitative Research, 3(1): 65-81.
- Armstrong, A. (2012) British urban regeneration policy in the new century: towards sustainable communities, Journal of Language, Public Administration and Qualitative Research, 3(2): 55-71.
- Armstrong, A. (2011) Affluence, second home ownership and mobility, Housing Studies, 26(5): 967-969.
- Russell, A., Cattermole, A., Hudson, R., Banks, S., Armstrong, A., Robinson, F., Pain, R., Gollan, S. and Brown, G. (2011) Sustaining community-university collaborations: the Durham University model, Gateways: International Journal of Community Research and Engagement, 4:218-23.
- Armstrong, A. (2010) Creating sustainable communities in NewcastleGateshead, PhD Thesis, Durham University, UK.
If you would like to receive a free copy of one of these articles, please fill in the form and we will sent it to you as soon as possible.