Silent Spring Consultants offer research and consultancy services within our fields of expertise to organisations - charities, NGOs, voluntary and community groups.
We can tailor our support to suit your requirements and it might include, for example:
- Support searching for, and writing funding applications.
- Support the collation and interpretation of relevant policies, guidelines and legislation for your organisation.
- Supporting the exchange of knowledge within your organisation or in specific sectors to increase awareness and expertise.
- Support to write reports, summary documents and internal policies and guidance.
- Being a critical friend to find solutions.
- Writing content for media and social media.
- Conducting research on an emerging issue or challenge that will benefit service users, the organisation and raise awareness of the issue.
- As independent experts, we can produce a high quality evaluation of your project . This will involve the systematic and objective assessment of an on-going or completed project, its design, implementation and results. The aim is to assess the fulfilment of objectives, effectiveness, impact, sustainability and lessons learned.
CONDUCTING SERVIES AS A EXTERNAL FACILITATOR
As a external facilitator we can guide a process that assists the organisation in discussing and taking action on issues.
If you require more information about our Research and Consultancy Services, please do not hesitate to contact us, because Silent Spring Consultants make complex things easy.