Silent Spring Consultants offer research and consultancy services within our fields of expertise to local, regional and national governments and their agencies working in areas such as the environment, nature, carbon transitions to net zero, climate change, climate mitigation and adaptation, sustainable development, risk and resilience, green deal, biodiversity, urban planning, governance, housing, communities, rural affairs, energy, agriculture, food security, international development, public health, forestry, trade and industry, education, children and youth, science and technology, digitalisation, transport and infrastructure.
We can tailor our support to suit your requirements, for example, this may include:
- Support writing strategies, plans and guidelines e.g. Green Strategy or Action Plan etc.
- Conducting high quality original research on emerging issues and challenges e.g. rapid reviews, surveys, scoping studies, longer focused projects.
- Support with analysing the rapid moving field of international policies and legislation and interpreting them at the national and local level.
- Producing policy and research briefings.
- Expert advice and training within our fields of expertise.
- Support to facilitate working across silos on cross-cutting themes.
CONDUCTING SERVIES AS A EXTERNAL FACILITATOR
As a external facilitator we can guide a process that assists the government's in discussing and taking action on issues.
If you require more information about our Research and Consultancy Services, please do not hesitate to contact us, because Silent Spring Consultants make complex things easy.